Welcome to the Trade Union International website. We hope you find our web site user friendly and informative regarding our products and services.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Providing top quality wheels and accessories has been the tradition of the company since 1981. Quality is embedded into every working procedure and built into every employee’s working habit; the pursuit of excellent quality is a company culture. Our commitment to excellence is achieved by having dedicated experts working as a team in the pursuit of top of the line quality products.
- A VISION CONCEIVED
A desk in a business building in downtown, Los Angeles is rented to Wen Chang. A one-man operation with a vision supported by his wife, Mei Lien Chang and their family
- THE CORPORATION FOUNDED
Trade Union International, Inc is registered as a California Corporation. The mission was to distribute automotive and truck accessories across the United States
- PRODUCTS LAUNCHED
Topline Products is registered with the State of California and Federal Registration
- SOURCING OF PRODUCTS PROCURED
The branch office in Taipei, Taiwan, was established to enable sourcing of auto accessories from Asian countries.
- QUALITY INSPECTION PLANT ESTABLISHED
The branch office in Nanjing, China was established to enable quality inspection of aftermarket auto accessories.
- WAREHOUSE EXPANDED
A brand new 100,000 square foot warehouse with state-of-the-art equipment was established in Montclair, California. This centralized and streamlined distribution.
- THE FIRST CUSTOM WHEEL PRODUCT LAUNCHED
Verde Custom Wheels is born. This distinguishes Trade Union as one of the leading suppliers and distributors in the industry.
- NANTONG TRADE UNION ESTABLISHED THE FIRST ALUMINUM ALLOY WHEEL MADE
The first aluminum alloy wheel is made in-house at the Trade Union factory in Nantong, China. The brand new factory is a fully integrated production line that has R & D, tooling, casting, CNC, polishing, chrome, paint, packaging and warehouse logistics capabilities. This factory is differentiated Trade Union as the only wheel manufacturer in the industry with integrated capability from manufacturing, to quality control, to distribution.
- FACTORY ISO/ TS16949 CERTIFIED
ISO/TS16949 is the highest honor in the wheel manufacturing industry recognized internationally and certified by the International Standards Organization. Since 2002, Trade Union International, Inc has been providing top of the line wheels and wheel accessories in the automotive market.
- BLACK ICE ALLOY WHEELS DEVELOPED
Combining chrome and black paint technology on aluminum wheels is a highly challenging technology. Trade Union developed a special production procedure to lead the industry by setting the new trend of chrome on painted wheels.
- EXCEEDS 600,000
PRODUCTION EXCEEDS 600,000 PIECES PER YEAR
Our MISSION is in the pursuit of excellence, with visionary plans to produce the best quality wheels by:
- Organizing a cohesive team;
- Using creative and innovative methods;
- Developing best technology;
- Using finest materials;
- Adopting best production methods;
- Applying the most demanding safety standards.
This will enable Trade Union International, Inc. to become one of the leading wheels and accessories manufacturers and suppliers in the automotive industry.
2. DRIVING FORCES OF THE COMPANY:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Planning and Execution
- Teamwork and Harmony
3. MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES:
- Meet and exceed standards
4. PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- Respect each individual, listen to everyone’s recommendation.
- Use professional experts; encourage all staff members to be involved with company decisions.
- Staff Development to help each individual achieve personal growth.
- Honest, professional, pro-active, and able to work as team members are minimum requirements for new employees.
- Quality is number one. Quality is achieved during the production process, not through the inspections done after production is complete.
- Safety is the utmost goal, equally important as quality.
- Quality is the foundation of the company culture. A company’s quality is presented by every individual, each location, and every detail as well as company finance.
- Improving quality is a continuous and non-stop effort.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Provide the best quality service to customers.
- Communicating with customers; understanding customers’ requirements and punctual delivery are required for satisfactory customer service.
- Stable Financial base
- Control cost
- Growth with profitability
8. WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Provide humanistic and pleasant working environment so that all employees have a happy and healthy work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
9. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and participate in community activities.
- Be conservative on resources and the environment.